Transfer gossip and football news LIVE: Ozil to pay for Gunnersaurus, Arsenal ‘have found new Vieira’, Man United slammed for ‘weak mentality’, West Ham Tomori revelation
The transfer deadline day passed on Monday and plenty happened, with Arsenal and Manchester United doing big late business.
While the window is now closed for international transfers, domestic deals can still be done for another ten days.
Premier League clubs can continue to buy, sell and loan players with Championship, League One and League Two sides until 5pm on October 16.
Follow talkSPORT on air for the latest news and gossip, and keep up to date with all the headlines in our live blog below…
- Ozil offers to pay Gunnersaurus’ salary ‘while he is still an Arsenal player’
- Thomas Partey hailed as ‘a modern day Vieira’ who can help Arsenal seal Champions League return
- West Ham loan deal for Fikayo Tomori collapsed after Hammers had agreed to pay £50k every time Chelsea star did NOT play
- Man United are weak, Solskjaer is weak, it’s a weak club’ – Jamie O’Hara’s brutal assessment of mentality at Old Trafford
- Theo Walcott insists he has ‘no regrets’ about Everton move as he prepares for emotional return to Southampton
- Nine transfers that could still happen thanks to ‘second deadline’
- What happened on transfer deadline day? Arsenal signed Thomas Partey, Manchester United captured FIVE including Edinson Cavani, Fulham landed Ruben Loftus-Cheek from Chelsea